Terms & Conditions...
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as you should understand and agree with them fully before proceeding with any booking through https://goldengroveorchard.com.au/.
The terms and conditions stated below apply to all bookings regardless of whether they are made through our website, over the phone or by email. If you do proceed with the booking it will be assumed that you have agreed to the terms and conditions.
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST. Golden Grove Orchard fruit picking and tractor tour prices are per passenger (unless otherwise stated).
All bookings are made with The Orchard Perth Pty Ltd (ABN 21 638 345 945) who trade as Golden Grove Orchard.
3. Tractor Tour Cancellation and change policy
Cancellation by the customer
In the event that a customer cancels their booking the following refund rules apply:
- Cancellation more than 14 days before the date of the booking – your payment will be returned to you less any costs we incur in sending the money back to you;
- Less than 14 days before the day of the trip – 0% of the booking value will be returned.
- Changes to the date of your trip can be made free of charge when made more than 7 days before the date of the booking, but can only be made once per booking.
Cancellation by ‘Golden Grove Orchard’
Golden Grove Orchard reserve the right to cancel the trip at anytime. In the event that Golden Grove Orchard cancels the trip a full refund will be made to the customer.
4. Gourmet Picnic Cancellation and change policy
We buy all the food fresh within the 48 hours before the picnic.
So whilst you can’t cancel once you are within 14 days of the date, we will let you change the date of the picnic (once) up to 48 hours before the date. That way if the weather is looking a bit wet you can move to a different date (dates subject to availability). Date changes can only be applied once per booking.
5. Credit card charges
Golden Grove Orchard currently charges a credit card fee of 2%.
You agree that Golden Grove Orchard are able to use images of you captured during your visit for use on our website or in marketing material. If you do not want your image to be used you will need to notify Golden Grove Orchard in writing before your tour.
The privacy of our customers and their personal information is extremely important to Golden Grove Orchard and we respect the right of our customers to access their personal information should they wish to do so.
Any information that we collect about our customers is kept strictly confidential, stored securely and is only accessible by authorised members of the Company.
The agents of Golden Grove Orchard whose systems process our customer’s personal data are bound by terms in their contract to ensure the personal information is protected at all times. Golden Grove Orchard does not and will not sell or pass customer’s personal information to 3rd parties.
We will only use your personal contact information for the following purposes:
1. To contact you by phone call, sms or email about a previous or upcoming booking which you have made.
2. To promote our services and other travel information which you may find useful. You can stop receiving our promotional emails at any time, by clicking on the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
3. To send you updates about new blog posts if you have subscribed to receive emails via our blog.
7. Security Policy
All transactions through GoldenGroveorchard.com.au are secured by using the latest 128-bit SSL encryption. SSL technology encodes information as it is being sent over the Internet, helping to ensure that the information transmitted remains confidential.
If you would like more information about our security policy please email email@example.com
To the fullest extent permitted by law:
Golden Grove Orchard accepts no responsibility or liability for damage, loss, injury or delays whilst on our premises.
Golden Grove Orchard are not responsible for the acts and omissions of third parties that customers may encounter.
You release Golden Grove Orchard and its officers, employees, agents and representatives from any liability and expressly waive any claims you may have against us arising out of or in connection with your participation in a trip.
Any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied by law into these Booking Conditions (Implied Warranty) is excluded.