SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ACTIVITIES
AT GOLDEN GROVE ORCHARD
Each weekday during the July school holidays, Golden Grove Orchard will be opening its doors for families wishing to get out and enjoy the fresh country air and beautiful scenery of the Chittering Valley
With lots to do and see, this is sure to be a hit with the kids!
Enjoy a scenic tractor ride, through the orchard with a farmer guide. Tours run every hour on the hour from 10am with the last one at 3pm.
Pick up your list of clues from the Packing Shed and start your scavenger hunt through the orchard anytime. Follow the clues through the orchard in your own time, and collect the code at each point. Return with all the codes to win a prize :).
Animal petting and feeding:
Meet our friendly Golden Grove Orchard farm animals, and have a turn to pet them, including Disco the pony, sheep, Alpaca, goat and cows.
Storytime by a local author and drawing activities:
Join in for a reading of the Migpog, read by it’s author, Caroline Saunders followed by some fun drawing activities. (11am and 2.30pm)
Picnic In The Orchard:
Bring your own picnic or purchase some light refreshments from our cafe and picnic under the citrus trees.
Pick fresh citrus fruit straight from the trees and only pay for what you take home (weighed per kg)
We have just opened our new children’s nature playground, perfect to use up some energy
Each week of the school holidays from Monday to Friday – 9.30am to 4pm. Stay as long as you like between these times.
- Price is $15 per child and $22 per adult. This includes orchard entry, tractor ride, animal petting and scavenger hunt.
- Fruit picked is weighed afterwards and charged per kg
Book today online today to reserve your spot. We hope to see you at Golden Grove Orchard soon 🙂
Book Your Tickets
Gates open at 9.30am and close at 4pm, you can arrive at any time you like.
- Monday 6 July – 9:30am to 4pm
- Tuesday 7 July – 9:30am to 4pm
- Wednesday 8 July – 9:30am to 4pm
- Thursday 9 July – 9:30am to 4pm
- Friday 10 July – 9:30am to 4pm
- Monday 13 July – 9:30am to 4pm
- Tuesday 14 July – 9:30am to 4pm
- Wednesday 15 July – 9:30am to 4pm
- Thursday 16 July – 9:30am to 4pm
- Friday 17 July – 9:30am to 4pm